- Higgs Boson Discovery
- Mars Curiosity Landing
- Private Space Industry Boom
- Death of Neil Armstrong
- ENCODE yields insights into the deeper genome
- Eclipse Chaser: A Firsthand Account of a Total Solar Eclipse
- The Transit of Venus: Advance Australian Astronomy Fayre
- Climate Change predictions coming true
- Japanese bees cook enemy in ‘bee ball’
- Lab-grown meat is first step to artificial hamburger
- Vaccine arrives to boost the frontline fight against Hendra virus
- Yutyrannus, a giant tyrannosaur with feathers
- Flying dinosaur had black feathers: study
- DNA helps to flesh out Otzi’s past
Dr. Mick Vagg is Clinical Senior Lecturer at Deakin University School of Medicine, and Pain Specialist at Barwon Health. He’s a Fellow of the Institute for Science in Medicine and he often writes for The Conversation.
Upulie Divisekera is a molecular biologist. She’s a ‘dinosaur evangelist’ and enthusiastic science tweeter.