- Lowland gorillas found to use gesture ‘baby talk’ with their young
- Out of Asia? New Primate Fossils Pose Origin Riddle
- Scientists Reveal Structure of Bacterial Chainmail
- Humanoid Robot Learns Language Like a Baby
- To control cannibal toads, you just need the right bait
- Wider letter spacing helps dyslexia: study
- Get Ready, Because Voyager I Is *This Close* to Leaving Our Solar System
Daniel Midgley is a linguist at the University of Western Australia. He is also a presenter on Talk the Talk, a weekly podcast and radio show on RTRFM 92.1 in Perth, discussing new and interesting ideas in the world of language. He blogs at Good Reason and on Google+.