- Cannabinoid Shown Effective as Adjuvant Analgesic for Cancer Pain
- Where Have the Hawk-Sized Insects Gone?
- Raindrops Don’t Swat Down Mosquitoes
- Microbial Communities Changed After Deepwater Horizon Spill
- Overfed Fruit Flies Develop Insulin Resistance; Represent New Tool to Study Human Diabetes
- Sequencing the Unborn
Dr. Mick Vagg is Clinical Senior Lecturer at Deakin University School of Medicine, and Pain Specialist at Barwon Health. He’s a Fellow of the Institute for Science in Medicine and he often writes for The Conversation.