- NASA’s Next Mars Rover to Launch in 15 Days
- Phobos-Grunt status, launch plus six days
- Novel Drug Shrinks Monkeys’ Waistlines
- Plate shapes hold earthquake clues
- Extra brain cells may be key to autism
- Was the Spotted Horse an Imaginary Creature?
- Unmuffled Genes Slow Down Lung Cancer
Here’s how Curiosity is expected to land on Mars:
Vanessa Hill is an education officer for CSIRO, Australia’s national science organisation. As a science communicator, she says she “makes science fun and accessible for all ages, and blows stuff up”. She blogs here and tweets at @nessyhill.