Hosts: Lucas Randall, Dr. Shayne Joseph and Dr. Rachael Dunlop.
- Rachael Dunlop’s research at the HRI into the links between motor-neuron disease and blue-green algae
- A gene defect appears to cause the most common sight-disorder, near-signtedness or Myopia
- A team has found an association between long-term dietary patterns and the bacteria of the human gut
- Blood shortages are a global problem, and a French team have now published the results of their study which may be a crucial step towards addressing it – with stem cells
- A newly discovered star which formed back when the universe was just a toddler is challenging our current understanding of star-formation
- Cognitive dissonance FTW
Dr. Rachael Dunlop is a fellow podcaster from the popular ‘SkepticZone‘ podcast, researcher for the Heart Research Institute, science communicator and science-based medicine advocate, and a Vice President of Australian Skeptics Incorporated.
Our theme music, Step On It, kindly provided by The Upstanding Members.