- E coli outbreak blamed on Egyptian fenugreek seeds
- Gossamer puts DNA together
- Fossils reveal rapid evolution in ancient eyes
- Bringing Prehistoric Colors Back to Life
- Humans dwarf volcanoes for CO2 emissions
- Lord Christopher Monckton interview with Adam Spencer
Tom Sidwell has completed a Bachelor of Science, with majors in immunology and microbiology (minors in molecular biology and biochemistry). He is currently doing honours in immunology studying the development of regulatory T cells. He blogs at lymphosite and is on Twitter at kill3rTcell.
Our theme music, Step On It, kindly provided by The Upstanding Members.