The Australian Science Communicators National Conference was held at the Sydney Masonic Centre from 27 to 29 February. Opened with an address from Australia’s Chief Scientist, Professor Ian Chubb, the conference was three days filled with inspiring stories, intriguing ideas and vigorous discussion.
After the conference I caught up with Kylie Sturgess, Krystal Evans and Sarah Keenihan to get their thoughts.
Kylie’s live blogs:
- Live-Blogging #ASC2012 – Monday Morning At The Australian Science Communicators National Conference
- “We’re Trending In Sydney!” First Day Of Twitter At The The Australian Science Communicators National Conference
- Live-Blogging The #ASC2012 – Science Communication Is What I Want To Do… Now What?
- Live-Blogging The Sophisticated Social Media Use And Science #ASC2012
- Live-Blogging The #ASC2012 – What’s The Buzz? What’s New In Science Televsion
Storify Day 2
Storify Day 3
I’m A Scientist, Get Me Out Of Here!
McKeon Review – also see the Get Involved page at Protect Research.
“Descent of Chicken” – winner of the People’s Choice award, inaugural Science As Art Exhibition