- NASA’s Curiosity shows there’s more to life than life
- No Light, No Warmth, No Problem: Extreme Life Thrives in Antarctic Lake
- Making a Flu Vaccine Without the Virus
- A Step Toward a Universal Cancer Blood Test
- Genes prove impact of birth weight
- Water ice found on Mercury – has the ‘heavy metal’ planet lost its edge?
- SpaceX founder unveils plan to send 80,000 people to Mars
Dr. Kevin Orrman-Rossiter is the Senior Research Services Officer, Faculty of Science at University of Melbourne. For more than twenty years he has worked as a research scientist in academia and industry. Kevin writes about science on his blog, Lucid Thoughts, as well as The Conversation and Australian Science.