- Houston, we have check-in: Space 2.0 and the Curiosity landing
- Artificial jellyfish built from rat cells
- How pain distorts our senses
- Old Termites Blow Themselves Up to Protect the Nest
- Music Was Better in the Sixties, Man
Vanessa Hill is an education officer for CSIRO, Australia’s national science organisation. As a science communicator, she says she “makes science fun and accessible for all ages, and blows stuff up”. She blogs here and tweets at @nessyhill.
Dr. Mick Vagg is Clinical Senior Lecturer at Deakin University School of Medicine, and Pain Specialist at Barwon Health. He’s a Fellow of the Institute for Science in Medicine and he often writes for The Conversation.