- Australian Synchrotron: Turning bright ideas into brilliant outcomes
- Chicken Vaccines Combine to Produce Deadly Virus
- White-nose Syndrome Spreads to Alabama
- Critical Cell in Fighting E. Coli Infection Identified
- Promiscuous Squid Fatigued After Mating
- National Ignition Facility Fires Off 192 Laser Beams Delivering More Than 500 Trillion Watts
Micaela Jemison is a bat ecologist and science communicator at the Department of Sustainability and Environment’s Arthur Rylah Institute for Environmental Research, a leading centre for applied ecological research.