- Mouse to elephant in 24 million generations
- Bring elephants to Australia?
- Flying dinosaur had black feathers: study
- Embryonic Stem Cells Appear Safe, May Help Eye Disease
- Great Barrier Reef put on ice
- Magic mushrooms point to new depression drugs
- Genetic effect on lifetime IQ revealed
Dr. Paul Willis is the Director of RiAus, a national non-profit organisation with a mission to ‘bring science to people and people to science’. He is a palaeontologist, science journalist and broadcaster best known for his work as a presenter for ABC-TV’s Catalyst.
Tom Sidwell has completed a Bachelor of Science, with majors in immunology and microbiology (minors in molecular biology and biochemistry). He is currently doing honours in immunology studying the development of regulatory T cells. He blogs at lymphosite and is on Twitter at kill3rTcell.