- Dr. Krystal’s work developing a live malaria vaccine
- Search engines change how memory works
- Study casts doubt on forest carbon capture plans
- Cities can be carbon sinks too: study
- Genome Revolution is skipping nonwhites
- Genetically modified grass could make superweed problem worse
- CSIRO GM crop attacked by Greenpeace had “negligible” risk
- Scientists map humble spud’s DNA
- Coral genome project completed
Dr. Krystal Evans is a regular panelist on 102.7FM Triple R’s science program Einstein a Go Go, she’s a malaria researcher working at the Walter & Eliza Hall Institute and was instrumental in the Discoveries Need Dollars campaign that we talked about a few weeks ago when science funding was looking like it would be slashed in the Federal Budget.
Our theme music, Step On It, kindly provided by The Upstanding Members.