- Body Armor for Breathing?
- Your brain could become your password
- Thylacine DNA reveals lacks of diversity
- Drugged Honeybees Do the Time Warp
- Thinking in a Foreign Language Makes Decisions More Rational
- Why Creepy People Give Us the Chills
- Maths explains left-handed boxer success
Kate Naughton has recently finished her PhD thesis on the population genetics of shallow-water echinoderms, where she looked at how populations shift and respond to glacial cycles (effectively past climate change). She spent four years diving across the south coast of Australia and wrestling with DNA. This leaves her with qualifications in genetics, marine biology, and scientific identity crises.
Download here. Duration: 0:47:26